This month we feature a defence against a right hook to the head.
1. Attacker throws right hook, Kevin uses a 'telephone' block to shield his head.
2. Kevin then uses a figure four elbow lock to trap the attackers arm and slam him against the wall, causing his head to whiplash against the metal doors.
3. Kevin then fully applies the figure four elbow lock potentially breaking the attackers arm, whlst then preparing to move.
4. He slides his hand to the wrist and the neck and moves offline to deliver a knee strike to the groin.
5. Kevin finishes his attacker with and elbow to the side of the head, using the wall to sandwich his head and deliver maximun force.
Back to Techniques